The prerequisite for the profitable operation of your wind turbine
is a functional technical and commercial management structure.
Sabowind Service GmbH and its experienced and highly qualified employees are dedicated to this task. And they do it very successfully! The best evidence for this is the certification of our quality management according to DIN ISO 9001:2008 as well as the high level of customer satisfaction related to our management of various external and owner-operated turbines in Germany and Poland. At the same time, our manufacturer-independent database system guarantees optimum transparency for our customers. This system can be used to call up current business data at any time, for example.
Please assure yourself and benefit from our experience and our wide range of services in the following areas:
- Permanent monitoring of turbines for correct operation including on-call duty
- Capture and filing of all business data and documents relating to each turbine in a manufacturer-independent database system
- Incident management
- Coordination and monitoring of repair and maintenance services
- Planning and control of all essential recurring inspections and time frames
- Inspection of wind turbines and associated turbine sections (e.g. substation, transformer and transfer station)
- Implementation of switching operations up to 110 kV
- Technical reporting
- Invoicing, credit note monitoring and payment transactions
- Financial book keeping
- Contract management
- Insurance management, claim settlement and loss of earnings calculation
- Obtaining and evaluating tenders for essential services and maintenance or testing
- Direct marketing of energy, market analysis, contract management and liability management
- Maintenance and repair including large component exchanges
- testing in compliance with the Employers’ Liability Association Regulations (DGUV regulation 3), expert knowledge testing for PPE, descender, hoist, ladder
- Maintenance of transformers and transfer stations, equipment protection testing according to DGUV regulation 3
- Green space management and winter road maintenance
Did you know…
...that a single state-of-the-art wind turbine can supply the energy requirements of up to 4,800 households?
Sabowind GmbH has 262 wind turbines worldwide.
Sabowind Service GmbH
Frauensteiner Straße 118
Phone: +49 (0) 3731 2608-62
Fax: +49 (0) 3731 2608-61